Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Take the Road Less Traveled. It's more exciting!

I am new to blogging, thus my title, Taking the Road Less Traveled. It is a road that has not been traveled at all by me up to now and I feel like I'm missing out. Everyone seems to have a blog about this, that, and the other. It's not that I want to do what everyone else is doing. But, I do love to write, always have, and it doesn't make much sense to me that I would not have my own blog! The motto I have adopted for my life for quite some time has been, "Take the road less traveled. It's more exciting!" Obviously, I like Robert Frost's poetry. I like to be different and unique. I'm not influenced greatly by what others are doing or saying or what they think. I have my own opinion and I do what I like. I am always open to try something new and love living my life actively. I never stop learning, which is so awesome! I have learned so much in my 38 years, about God, life, family, friends, myself. But I think I've learned more in the last year or two than I have in most years. And, much has been quite profound. I intend to share some of what I have learned, which are likely not totally unique, but are really quite meaningful and worth sharing. My goal in all that I do, including this blog, is to do all for the glory of God and to honor Him with what I think, do, say, and write. I hope I live up to that standard!

No comments:

Post a Comment